The National Nutrition Council (NNC) held the 2021 1st Quarter awarding ceremony for the Q-Webby Awards on the second Management Conference on 24 June 2021 which also forms part of the NNC’s 47th Anniversary celebration. Q-Webby Awards is the periodic counterpart of the NNC’s Annual Webby Awards.
The Q-Webby Award is an established system for the quarterly recognition of outstanding web pages and social media accounts of NNC regional units through the conferment of awards. The recognition sets a standard of excellence in the content and overall management of the NNC Website and official social media accounts.
The six (6) categories for the Q-Webby Awards and the winners for 2021 1st quarter are as follows:
Highest Number of Articles Posted, is awarded for the regional webpage with the most number of articles posted for the reference quarter.
- Winner: 72 articles posted = IX
- 1st Runner-Up: 56 articles posted = VII
- 2nd Runner-Up: 44 articles posted = XI
Most Visited Webpage is awarded for the regional webpage with the largest number of unique visitors for the reference quarter.
- Winner: 7,321 unique visits = IV-A
- 1st runner-up: 3,788 unique visits = II
- 2nd runner-up: 3,510 unique visits = IV-B
Highest Number of Likes is awarded to the regional office with a social media account that has the highest number of new “Likes” during the reference quarter. This is the difference between the number of likes in the previous quarter and the reference quarter.
- Winner: 1,217 new likes = X
- 1st runner-up: 911 new likes = VII
- 2nd runner-up: 798 new likes = NCR
Highest Social Media Engagement is awarded to the regional social media account with the highest number of engaged users for the reference quarter. This is measured using the number of interactions the content received from users (likes, comments, shares, saves, etc.).
- Winner: 32,026 engaged users = X
- 1st runner-up: 26,420 engaged users = VII
- 2nd runner-up: 25,692 engaged users = NCR
Highest Social Media Reach is awarded to the regional social media account with the highest number of people reached for the reference quarter. This is measured by the number of people who saw the content.
- Winner: 385,622 reached = X
- 1st runner-up: 375,250 reached = VII
- 2nd runner-up: 374,148 reached = NCR
Most Visible Social Media Account is awarded to the regional social media account with the highest page consumption for the reference quarter or for the social media account with the most number of people talking about the account.
- Winner: 21,357 page consumption = X
- 1st runner-up: 20,206 page consumption = VII
- 2nd runner-up: 19,098 page consumption = NCR
All award categories were judged based solely on website and Facebook analytics. Analytics was gathered and consolidated by the NNC Web Team Secretariat and was validated and approved by the Web Team Manager.
All the winners received a certificate of recognition and a cash incentive. Congratulations to all the Q-Webby winners!
Daniel G. Salunga