Three (3) Information Management Officers
Job Title: Information Management Officer (IMO)
Area of Assignment: Typhoon Odette ravaged areas (Dinagat, Siargao and Surigao mainland)
Period of Service: 3 months period (renewable)
Salary: Php 50,590.80/month
- University degree on health or social sciences, data analytics, or any discipline
related to Information Management from a reputable academic institution; a Master’s
Degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years professional work experience in Information Management,
preferably with a minimum of two years accumulated experience in emergency
- Knowledge of cluster approach, Nutrition in Emergencies and IYCF in emergencies
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support nutrition service delivery/outputs
- Inform the strategic decision-making of the Nutrition Cluster for the nutrition response; Prioritization, grounded in response analysis; and Advocacy
- Monitoring and reporting the implementation of the cluster strategy and results
- Build regional capacity building for preparedness and contingency planning.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- Understands the Humanitarian Program Cycle, Cluster Approach and the Disaster Risk Reduction and Management in the Philippines.
- Understands, uses and adapts the tools, mechanisms and processes developed as part of the Cluster Approach
- Communicates, works and networks effectively with a wide range of people to reach broad consensus on a well-coordinated response, and demonstrates leadership where required.
- Thinks and acts strategically and ensures that cluster activities are prioritized and aligned within an agreed strategy.
- Demonstrates commitment to the cluster and independence from employing Organization
- Builds, motivates and leads information management team including but not limited to LGU focal points for NIE-IM.
- Delivers within defined resource parameters, correctly applies knowledge of specialized disciplines, anticipates and prepares response to changing needs of the relevant organizational unit, delivers on set objectives in hard situations.
- Effectively coordinates actions with other implementing partners, works effectively with local authorities, stakeholders, beneficiaries and the broader community to advance country or regional objectives
- Understands key technical issues for the cluster sufficiently well enough to be able to engage with cluster participants and understand their cluster-specific information management needs.
- Proven technical expertise in managing data capture and storage, analyzing diverse datasets, and presenting information in understandable tables, charts, graphs and reports.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) or other databases (e.g. pivot tables and functions).
- Skill in using GIS or any map-making packages (ArcGIS, Mapinfo, QGIS, Adobe creative suite) is preferred.
- Application letter addressed to:
AZUCENA M. DAYANGHIRANG, MD, MCH, CESO III
Assistant Secretary and Executive Director
National Nutrition Council
2332 Chino Roces Avenue Extension, Taguig City
Through: Niño Archie S. Labordo, Ph D, MRD, RN, PLT
OIC-Regional Nutrition Program Coordinator
National Nutrition Council Caraga
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Photocopy of authenticated copy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records, Diploma and/or Certificate of Graduation
- Photocopy of certificate of trainings/seminars attended;
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable); and
- NBI/Barangay Clearance
𝗦𝗨𝗕𝗠𝗜𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 (𝘃𝗶𝗮 𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗿)
National Nutrition Council Caraga
2/F DOH Caraga Warehouse Bldg.,
Doongan Road, Doongan, Butuan City 8600
Contact number: (085) 817-5883
𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘: January 6, 2022 5:00 PM